24 / 7 Shift Staffed Residences
The goal of the community residences is to provide a home-like environment in which individuals can develop, maintain and maximize their independent living skills to the highest degree possible while receiving 24-hour staffing support. All of ACL-BB’s community residences are operated within the Residential Care Licensing standards, and staff carry out their responsibilities with honesty and genuine concern for the dignity and wellbeing of each of the residents. All of ACL-BB’s community residences are located in the communities of Beausejour and Oakbank.
- Provide a home-like environment
- Operated within the Residential Care Licensing standards
- Located in the communities of Beausejour and Oakbank
Family Home / Home Share Program
The Family Home program is designed as a long-term residential placement that meets the needs and uniqueness of each individual participant. The program supports those individuals that flourish from the attachment and support of a family setting. Individuals are matched with families through a lengthy transition process, to ensure a successful and long-term relationship is developed and maintained.
- Designed as a long-term residential placement
- Supports those individuals that flourish in a family setting
Supported Independent Living
The Supported Independent Living program provides supports to individuals who live in their own homes within the community. The type and amount of support provided is based on the individual’s needs, and can include assistance with grocery shopping and meal preparation, household tasks, support with medical appointments, and / or navigating community.
- Provides supports to individuals who live in their own homes
- The type and amount of support provided is based on the individual’s needs
Respite services are provided within ACL-BB’s community residences on a case by case basis. Careful consideration is given to the individuals requiring respite, to ensure residents of the home are comfortable with the respite. ACL-BB also has a list of private respite care providers, that could be an option to families if needed.
- Provided within ACL-BB’s community residences
- List of private respite care providers as an option to families